Sunday, July 25, 2010

1st time in the market

To day i joined the Little Penang Market for the first time to sell my stuffs.
I was very nerved from the early morning of the market, but then i have a lot of supports from my neighbour fellowship.
They really are very gennerous in compliment and encouraging.
I feel very good after having their comfort.

Then when the more visitors to come, the more people had interest in my crafts.
I doing all right for the first time attend ( i think so, just for start enough to pay the rent ).
I have made one on the spot and, buy the time i done with it, there 's a customer want to buy. (*v*) SOLD



I think i will try to join the market next month too.
Hope all the people that i met at the market to day will support me always.
For those who want to buy my crafts, please leave me a message.
I hope to see you next month in the market if not earlier.

Thank you all very much, may the luck and happiness will be our guardian always.

No comments:

Post a Comment