Monday, June 4, 2012

All pics disappear

Dear fellow followers,

I accidently deleted all my pics in Google+ and had made no connection that I also deleted all my pictures post in my blog too.

I'm in deep panic now.
Paula of Chillin with Quillin had warned me, but by that stage, I still can see it from my page. BUT NOT NOW.
Please take my mistake as a lesson and do avoid to be in the same situation.

I may move to new blog or repost the pictures, but it will take time.

Thanks you all for your compliments and support being my followers.
My greatest appreciation to all.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry Google+ has claimed another blog. Don't give up. If you still have the photos and want to keep the blog, you can put them back. It will take some time, but it will also give you a chance to revisit and reread your posts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, good luck with reposting your pics!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete